Paranoia is a RPG game published by Bigben Interactive and is scheduled to be released this November for Playstation 4, Xbox One and Microsoft Windows. The match is set in a near future where humanity is forced to take refuge in a location called Alpha Complex. Alpha Complex is controlled by a favorable A.I computer. The friendly computer’s job is to keep the human inhabitants happy. It provides them tasks depending on their potential and provides them with a goal to live for. One could feel the dystopian vibes from this game with. This game is a mix of all the traditional RPG games together with essence combat.
Paranoia: Happiness is mandatory Trailer
The game is just like your classic RPG games like Final Fantasy. You play as the troubleshooter whose job is to prevent the so-called “traitors” who disobey the friendly computer. You would lead a team of four for neutralizing the rebels, and your commander in chief would be the friendly computer itself. There are a lot of hazards on each level, and the player will find that as the storyline progresses they’ll begin to lose their teammates along the way.
There are several mini-games as well like hacking a terminal to gain access to a particular area. The combat system is also great in the game which allows you to craft your weapons and dish out the damage on your enemies. There are also mutant-like abilities available for the player, such as being able to incinerate their enemies.
The game also features humorous dialogue by the characters along the way. The player has to be focused to keep track of the important information, otherwise, as the game progresses it becomes difficult to know which weapon choice and attack are best against a specific enemy. An interesting thing to do during playing this game is backstabbing your fellow troubleshooters during a fight, which makes you the traitor.
The game provides the player with the following features:
- A futuristic sci-fi world filled with technologies as well as dangers.
- Ability to choose your specialization from a set of 9 skills.
- Unique character progression that expects you to die to progress in the story.
- Real-time tactical combat system inspired by classic RPG games.
- Original enemy A.I like malfunctioning robots, defective clones, etc.
Overall, this game is awesome to play if you’re looking to play it solo or with friends and/or family, and if you are a fan of RPG games then you should go grab it as soon as it arrives on the market.
Paranoia: Happiness is mandatory PC Full Version Free Download
How to Install?
- Click on “Download Game” button.
- Download ” Paranoia: Happiness is mandatory“ Installer (Supports Resumable Downloads).
- Open the Installer, Click Next and choose the directory where to Install.
- Let it Download Full Version game in your specified directory.
- Open the Game and Enjoy Playing.