By Caitlin Wilson Florida
PUBLISHED 5: 57 PM ET Nov. 21, 2019 PUBLISHED 5: 57 PM EST Nov. 21, 2019 UPDATED 5: 41 AM ET Nov. 22, 2019
DANIA BEACH, Fla. — It’s a long way hardly ever ever you’d aloof get a mother-and-pop diner that is remained a landmark for over 60 years.
Nonetheless thanks to some very actual customers, Jaxson’s Ice Cream Parlor in Dania Seaside aloof stands the test of time. Right here’s what it is advisable take cling of:
1. Household-owned: Jaxson’s Ice Cream Parlor is a staple within the neighborhood of Dania Seaside. The long-working parlor has been owned and roam by the identical family for the reason that 1950s.
2. Signature dishes: Jaxson’s aloof makes all of their ice cream in-home, and they offer dozens of flavors and different signature dishes.
What to try if you’re there? The Kitchen Sink, a enormous ice cream dish that can attend an military!
3. A vogue of choices: They actually own a beefy candy shop, and lunch and dinner menu. Contained within the shop you’d additionally test out their gargantuan array of memorabilia all the intention thru the a protracted time it’s been launch.
4. Hours of Operation: Jaxson’s is launch seven days a week initiating at 11: 30 a.m. and 12 p.m. on Sundays.
5. For more info, test out their web online page.